13-07-2004

I`m soo tired, i can`t take it anymore, the stress is building up, why do people say such things? How could they? Why didn`t i stand-up for my own rights? Haiz...



Been furious over something lately and really need to discuss it all out in open discussion. How could people assume such things? It affects me, it hurts me when someone says that, i love what i`m doing and i did try my very best to do it and yet this is the kind of response i receive. Haiz.....



Humans, and think also is a lesson for me, maybe this is how i treat others, have i ever thought that maybe i have hurt them subconsciously, maybe Allah is trying to show me something, something that i don't see, which cannot be seen with the naked eye.



School was alright today, just that heard a lot about a fren talk about another fren, not very nice to hear at such a state. We have given up and we don't know how to help her further. Haiz....



~ I CAN`T LIVE WITHOUT A MAN ~



I`m missing love again, i miss having someone to love and be love in return, i miss all the good things when you`re together, the passion, i'm so lonely again, though at times my dear crush does help me get over my loneliness but it`s not the same when he`s all yours and belongs to you.



My dear crush if only you knew but love is not always on your side, if only i can tell you but i choose not to, maybe not now, maybe never, maybe one day, i dont`t know...



But maybe this is all just an infactuation, i dunoe, but at least you can make me happy, how my day is always turn around when i see you when i get a chance to talk to you, you don't know what your words mean to me...



I think i'll get hurt again in the end but well never mind, it's all part of the learning process...



What am i to do? COnfusE....How long will i go on like this????



~ RInduku padamu tak terkata ~



You were not there where i expect you to be....



~ Absence makes the heart grow fonder ~



Right, siti?

Comments

Popular Posts