200704

AAARGGHHHH...stress, sleepy and confuse. I dont't know what to do. I mean i know my project where it is heading but then again my concept and story dunoe how, dunoe how to start.

 

And i think i'm falling for someone, but i rather call it a fatal attraction, i realise my attitude towards love life has changed after all that has happened in the past. I miss him every single day but it's just too quick to say anything though he does make me happy, put a smiles on my face, very very lame, i dunoe i'm confuse with myself, i'm confused with me. What's wrong with me? Mad? crazy? or plainly being stupid? I dont know and i'm sooo confused.

 

Today i can't concentrate on my work, i kept thinking of him, just madness covering me, want to sms him all the time but of course can't. Haiz dunoe.......

 

i think ar somehow i have lost my wonderful skills of talking, lately i notice with people that i just make friends with i'm no more as talkative as i use to be. I seem quieter, less stuff to talk, or nothing to talk at all. Is it just me? Have i really change i mean in some areas but most of the time i'm my usual self......i think

 

AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH....

 

Miss him but confuse too

 

SLeepyy....still have two hours to go....

Comments

Popular Posts