Helluur all ...



I'm in school yahoo..hehe...aru habis Interim Crit..wakaka...let's go back to Sunday first...



SUNDAY

Had dinner at night to celebrate my dad's birthday alongside my cousin and uncle which falls consecutively on 21/22/23 July...cute rite. We went to Seri Kampung Restraunt at Malay Village (formerly known as the Floating Restraunt) Not bad the food quite delicious, suggest you all can go there for large family gathering. Ohh ya not forgetting the kids were all sitiing at one table i mean separated from the adults(which includes me, i'm the second eldest grandchild) and we were joking like one **** of a nite, we even touch on issues like gays and lesbi's wakakak..the youngest must be like " What crap all this kakaks and abangs talking " heheh...but it was a fine nice time getting to chill out with all the family members. Then later on we had the cake-cutting session. Hmm got pics but with my uncle later if have i try load.



MONDAY

No blues today...so fall all my Mondays are fine..hehe school was fun, we had a submission then it's Interim, whole week interim sey..hehe cool



Later on had one last welfare talk meeting before the real event..ohh i'm gona miss all my committee members. I mean is like great all comm members are in seocnd years and it's like it's OUR  event. Hope everything turs out well tomorrow insya-Allah. Peeps do come down if you all are free.



And today...so far everything it's good, just need to do a lot of school and cca paperwork. Meeting Nurliyana and sis Hajar later to talk about the NURHAYAT F.O...can't wait...



~love is stupid and yet we fall for it~

 

~i miss my crush, him and him~

 

 Be back at nite if i'm free............adios amigos

Comments

Popular Posts