pics galore

Let's start with something different today.....













DIsini adalah diantara gambar-gambarku semasa berada di Perth. Hehe.



Today i woke up with a big smile, dunoe why felt very happy today, though was kind of tired b'coz i slept late the nite bfr, like 2 am in the morning which is rarely me. hehe wake-up, help mum with house werk and then try to do my project, manage to do this small little model, veri farnie ah, stiti say it's ugly smtn like assuming it's stupid ar. never mind it's ok. Then i chose my fav baju kurung to wear. Adds on to my happines.



As i was waiting for May and Siti at dover i smile2 a lot to myslef i think people will think i'm mad. But what to do, i just fell good today and happy. So when the two of them arrived we started to walk to the entrance , shocked by the long queue, they were testing the new gate system, so we just walked straight towards convention centre , lazy ah want to wait. Then saw 'unlce',yat and nabil, so just wave to them from far. Later on terserempak dengan dia org lagi, then nabil said this to me : "Zaf bag nak step cute aje eh" ohh well i replied "tapi aku memang cute aper" ahahah. All of us had a great laugh.



Well was surprised by the Lc lecturer, shall not say much, hmm kelas was ok ah. Then afternoon for Int tech we get to go the Landscape Architecture studio. It's damney cool eh, veri2 nice, i lurve it more then my own studio, it's reallie nice. All because of Sabrina- the interior designer, my current lecturer.



Guess the rest of the day was ok, but my mood chage by the end wasnt as happy as i was in the morning, but then never mind lah still can smile and say 'hi'.



Malam-malam bila tengah on-line best, fuuh tadi full house sey my desktop screen....hehe...famous aper..consultan doin her work...today all the guys i had loved, been love and still love were all on-line..fuuhh gerek....hehe



Ok i shall end now....silence is golden



I miss you my dear ____________ (or is it not?)

Comments

Popular Posts