First week of school....



SUcky i must say, schedule for the whole term 1 of sem 2 have been laid out, 1500-2000 words essay or art and architecture wonderful, events and meetings coming up, mandarin lessons to finish-up, driving lessons, tutoring..it's gona be a busy Semester oh ya not forgetting time to family,my teddy,old friends and myself ishk..i place myself last that's normal...



I would like to apologise to some people for being super inefficint in many ways, you know who you are, something is wrong with me and am trying my best to improve myself.Trying my very best.



Shucks first week seems like forever and looking forward to many2 long hours in school.I mean really Loooooooongggggggggg.



HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST BUDDY, MUHD HIDAYAT BIN SAPUAN



Leaving u guys with some pics from my KL trip ya.....

Comments

Popular Posts