Missing me....

Today is my presentation and expecting it to be one hell of a ride, cant wait to get over with it and feeling all sucky all over, on a brighter note i will just try my best to present well.

Am tird, lete nights, blurry mind, i am sooo not in the right state of mind i tell u.Something is wrong but i still cant reaalie figure out what. Life is depressing sometimes to which to end it all but that's never an option in my dictionary. Inside i want to shout it all out, the mind wants to clear everything but things are not puking they are trapped.

Mind blogging questions, fatal infactuations, aargghhh i dunoe what i'm missing, yet not reallie sure who i'm missing too, i suck man, super sucky, hate me, hate me, hate me.

You're beautiful, u're charisma kills me, ohhh i'm fallling into a well full of coal and am waiting to dampened myself with it, to trace the coal over me to blackened myself, what a give-a-way, aaargghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're farr away, you're afraid but i cant assure you of anything, coz i'm unsure myself, everybody is unsure, i'm not in the right state of mind, evrything just comes and goes, nothing is here nothing is there, ohh no what am i typing....

Who's the star in my life? i dunoe

I need something or someone to lurrrrveee me and prove me wrong of myself.

Haiz,

Comments

Popular Posts