Must start saving more....

It's not like i havent been saving or what, but need to be doing extra more saving. Lately i'm soo into the family matters and stuff dunoe what has gotten into me and this lead to another question do i want to work or further my studies straightaway after graduation? Soo confused, Allah guide me ....

Mum and Dad has been away for a few days now, havent been missing much of them yet, kinda use to it oreadie esp after my trip to Japan, nvm must practice from now, later if go overseas and study it would be easier ryte, yeah dream on zaf.

This week is term break but seems like gona be a hectic week for me, driving design and stuff. aiyo i need a break man, missing my dearie2 friends.I need peace and serenity.



Daddy's birthday just pass on sat, hope my parents are doing well and fine in Makkah now.

NHT fo was great a big cngrats to the TEAM that make it happen. You guys rock so keep on rocking, i've yet to sent the photos for developing. Hope to do so soon. $$$ where to find.haha

My TP test in one week's time, the nerves is getting on me, so scared and today i've got driving lesson, havent drove in a month plus, wonder what will happen later. The license seems so near yet so far.And there is stilll housewrk to do and i havent clean my messy room since the project rushing weeks, hehe, i need a maid, any volunteers?

ok lazy for now, tune in to zaffywaffy.blogspot.com for more news~~

Comments

Popular Posts