Sleepless in DID

Salams to all

Take note i'm writing this piece while i'm in a super sleepy mode, had only an hours sleep last nite very sleepy.

The walk through of every submission.

Just had my submission just now morning at 800am. Every submission has its own sadness and wonders to it. I still think i have not put in enuf effort for any of my projects, the grades tell. Was a wonder i could stay up till 5 yesterday, guess the red button was reallie ringing hard.

Loneliness go over me at times in this rat race world, comparing myself to every other in the course, i fel sooo at the bottom but being the pacifier me it was always easy to get out of the loom and cheer myself up. I do think that if i put in more effort i am able to get more out of any project. For now only one last major project to go i really hope i am able to discipline myself.

I'm sooo fortunate yet sometimes i feel that i'm ungrateful to my parents and friends. I try my best to be the best that i can be but ridiculously lazy always. I envy a friend of mine, really prove that she has improved over the course of study, she's my idol, look up to her.

Next time hor you all must scold2 me, hehe, yeah rite zaf being the stubborn you will you ever listen. I want to finish off my year three with a blast, i need the grades to go uni, God give me strength and preserverance.

And as one submit his/her work a feeling of anxiety awaits them as the crittique session will come next. A time i dread most. I'm soft inside, emotional and hardly fight back during crits. Just hoping that the tears wont fall this year. The first crit for the year was so-so.

Sigh. No stop sighing girl keep on smiling =D =D =D.

On another note, i miss my sec sch friends, my best friend especially. Two of them will be going off to University Al-AZhar soon. I hope we can have a get together next week.oHHh how i miss us back then, not worrying about the world.

I also would like to go out for a photo shooting outing, to experiment the stuff i absorb from the Basic Photography Workshop that i attended and also i want to be model of the day, anyone want to volunteer to be my photographer? hehe :p

ohhh i'm super sleepy , will take a short nap.



DOn't disturb me. hehe i found a new thing to do for my blog, for every entry i will get a photo to be inserted alongside it...khehe

I can't sleep, haiya, but body feels very lethargic. I actually still got one more report to do and my presentation is on Thursday, wish me luck peeps....

I might not be the best in my course, maybe the worse, but the journey of poly education have thought me things, open up my mind to the real world, there must be a reason why God put me on this path, i will one day find out. Amin.

My parent going Umrah this Thursday, can't send them off at airport becuse of my presentation. Semoga ayah dan mama selamat dalam perjalanan , me and adik will miss you. Dont werie we will take care of the house. Heheh Home Alone, i like, adik what should we do while our parents are away????khehhehe

Comments

Popular Posts