Holidays!!!

Bah, hahahha i'm stressed pressured everyone was updating and so i did the same. i'M BORED ANYWAY WAITING FOR THE DE-BRIEF TO BE CALL UPON oppps didnt realise was on caps lock,hehe, erm the yummy food smell's is getting on to my brain and my tummy keep on growling and growling. Oh by the way i'm in school, Design Studio to be precise which is at the second level of T5, waiting for the de-brief and our makan2 session to start and later at Nite the batch of FUTURE GRADUATES 05/06 DID and DARCH will be having a movie Gala, the school is treating us to Tim's Burton Corpse Bride which we will all be watching at 9pm, wer not too sure hahah.....

Yesterday's crit in summary:

Lecturers to me: You didn't work hard enough , we expected more. Period. Dont want to talk about it.

Ramadan is coming soon.

I'm hungry man, der's much more i want to say but lazy hahah let me just kill my time by typing crap [i hear the person beside me snoring].and how is it that one type crap in the first place.

I just check the movie later is at Cinema Hall 8 half of the place have been booked, it's ours, wakakaka. On my way to school just now meet some of my juniors, they were on their way doing the annual Korma selling at Masjids. So big oreadie now all sitting for O'levels soon, next month that is, aiyo i'm soo hungry sey and i gunduly forget to bring my camera today sadz, sobz, tsk tsk.

Comments

  1. Hee3
    O levels coming soon... My maths still sucked... I tried out the maths quiz at news.bbc.co.uk and got 16.../20!!! hahas...

    Shiok seh kakak.. dapat pizza.. dapat movie...Kiter tak ajak.. kwang3...

    HOliday still so stressed... Olvls.. I dont even know if i can pass up my mag on time... sob4 Waaaa2 later wen you free we talk more okie...now i wanna cry...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts