Open your eyes to the world

To be a good person is to observe and participate in our surroundings. By observation only then can we realised the truth that is going on. The ability to see beyond what's on the surface and go deeper into the layers of feelings and emotion is not something that is easy to master, yet with practice, life-learning skills will be formed. When one does not participate fully in a part of the bigger picture, one will lose out in some ways and will not realised the actual things that are happening. Being away dosen't mean that one should not know of what is happening,updates can be asked of.

To love is to be a part of each other, to love a group of people is to be bonded together and feel the pain each other is going through.

I still love and miss what i've left....................

Comments

  1. Hi Zarifah

    Let me introduce myself. My name is Tan Wei Zhong. Are you a student of Datuk Iskandar Jalil? If you are.
    I would be very grateful if you can help me say hi to him. Just tell him it is the lantern guy. I missed him very much. I will be back to Singapore next April 2006 after my wife graduate.
    He does not have an email. So I got to search online for people who knew him or were his students to convey messages to him.

    my email is zonglite2002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much

    appreciate your help

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts