I'm not gona make it

just had my crit, verbal presentation wonderful no problem, drawings ohh still need to improve so much more and the Best news i received, a straight slap from my lecturer, you're not gona make it for Int Tech and PQM, you wont graduate. Ouch.


i wont gradutae??? The idea of repeating the year just makes me go numb, cried, tears, sadness, i'm feeling soo lonely, "If i dont find you, you better find me,i'm gona monitor you very closely, i will be cold towards you, as you are being cold towards ur project, there's no life in it". A big knife hit me, i manage to control myself and not to cry on the spot but to my own eyes.


I think i dont qualify for any education system anymore, i foresee myself working for the rest of my life, i don't want to go Uni, i just wana werk my butt off the rest of my life, i dont belong anywhere anymore, all happy things are coming to an end.


i need a MIRACLE. Ya Allah ampunilah dosa-dosaku yang banyak ini. Insanmu yang kerdil, yang sentiasa mencari keredhaanMu.

Comments

Popular Posts