Ridicolous entry

My mood swings have gooten the good out of me. Arghh crit tmrw, soo unprepared. and to say all those stuffs yeterday, i think i'm out of my mind.Feeling ridiculously unstable right now for reasons i have not found the answer to.


i'm in my own world wanting things to go my way but it's impossible, i'm not living alone here.Haha. Okie i am mad just rambling thoughts running through my mind, ohh bubbly gal return to your bubbly form.Evolved. I pick Pikachu. Oh my i am that mad. Suppose to be in school printing stuff and what am i still doing at home????Ohh ya i'm suppose to clean-up the mess in my room, like forever lah then i was thinking i want to go shopping with my vouchers but then again, i'm broke ya now from the shopping spree in Bangkok and it's not like i bought that much stuff. To think that i bought more souveniors than stuff for myself aiyoyoyo.


I have a new addiction, playing Be-jeweld online at Yahoo!games haha it's bad u know. And i still have a novel to finish, two books of graphic design to digest, and tons of sch werk to do. Oh ya i just re-call i think i know what i want to do today, go sch then go to Bedok and get those P-version cd's yes i need them, erm money???go to piggy bank.Looks like have to freeze it on food, Ohh ya and return the Angels and Demon book, superb writing keeps me going not like the current novel i'm reading.


I think i wana clean my room, haha, like never ending.

Comments

Popular Posts