Time stood still the past hour

I have been online since an hour ago and felt much that time stood still with me as thre thoughts ran thru my mind -> engagement, marriage and overseas study.


Naz is attending and engagemnt majlis now and with that word it links to marriage and then while i was blog-hopping i came across a sis's blog whom currently studying in DUrham,Uk.


These three things stood still with me for the past hour as flashes of my life ahead flash against me. In 5 years time these are what i would like to achieve, get engaged, settle down and at all expense go overseas study just for the experience.


but the problem seems that how do i go about doing all three within a timeline of 5 years which by then will be 2011. But ultimately the most important thing now is to graduate with a diploma. An aunt said to me last Saturday "after your graduation you can fly and spread you wings" to what extent is her statement much truth i can only conclude it by the end of the 5 yr timeline.


For now it seems mugging will be after me till maybe mid-feb and then all will stop to left and settle for graduation day and university application.Another to worry and if i dont get accepted to a local univ, i guess work will have to be the ultimate answer, geez at least work will allow me to move faster towards the E n M.period. But then will i ever step back into the studnet world again. There's always part-time courses to opt for, so i'm contemplating.


Whatever it is for whatever we do may it always be with ALlah's guidance.


__________________________________________________


I'm back from holiday feeling all hype and over. SHopping was great and fun! mite pose pixies depend coz i re-call i took most pics of sceneries onlie hahha, ohh well a Happy New Year to everyone. 2006 just another year or may not?

Comments

Popular Posts