A chance i miss

I really love rotting at home right now, but not getting any income really gets on my nerves and ever soooo looonggg waiting for university's application result is killing me. Orite i'm set on appealing tomorrow(for NTU) and if i don't get into NUS too i'm gona appeal. If the outcome of both appeals is negative i think i'm gona hit the workforce, find money, save money and get married wakakakakak. Gosh what was i thinking. Ok on a more serious i'm still unsure of wether i wana continue study in a private you or work first, still thinking hard about that, but really praying hard to get a place in local uni they are still much cheaper than a private uni. Still waiting to hear any news from MOE coz i have concurrently applied for the Diploma In Edu program recently.

I missed a chance to do relief again at Yu Neng today as dumb me forget to check my hp and turn it back to normal mode. It was on silent without vibration, gosh some days i feel THAT dumb but anyway maybe tak de rezeki another day perhaps :D.

I had a wonderful time watching two movies in a row today. The Wild for the first, which made me teared quite badly, it's touching lah comical but storyline almost like Madagascar. GOna look out for Over the Hedge coz i heard it's even better than The Wild. And i bet most of you put there will think that i'm super childish to be watching all this kind of show and u know something else i lurve super lurve all this kiddie shows because there's lots i tell u reallie lots of moral lessons to learn from them and they are clean. My list of favourties some to mention are like The Lion King, Land before time, Shrek 1 & 2, Madagascar, Villian, Stuart Little 1,2 &3, Little Rascal, Ice Age 1 & 2, Snow Dogs, Toy Story, Nemo, Garfield okie and the list goes on. And after lunch had Mission Impossible:3, not bad was 10% teary and i was at the edge of my seat some scenes very really making me scared and nervous. What were to happen next? A great action movie, i'm not a good film critic so comments written are just base on my own feelings. I still love the kids movies.

And my mum said something interesting the other day. "I think i know why we need your father" "It's because without him the house will be in a mess and in disorganize state, just wait, right before you father comes home everything will be sparkling clean and neat again"

And five minutes ago i was arguing with my brother when do we use "too" in a sentence. Got to go now it's English hw time[have to help my bro lah] and i want to watch Dia man....

Comments

Popular Posts