EXCO-34 AGM

And so it has been anoounce of the new Executive Committee of SPMLS the 34th Comm. I've agreed to the newly appointed president Md Faizul Abd Samad that MLS have move on a few step further from the former times of Exco-31. Of course hurdles and hardship cant be miss but yet somehow we've managed to stick together and move on. With the progress of the sub-committees being shown and the new hands with fresh ideas that are taking over, i believe much that MLS can move on further to reach greater heights. I re-call a friend told me "It's time to let go" and of yesterday i finally did. It's time for the new faces to face new challenges, my trust in all of you and all the best in the Society's future endeavours. Bukit sama didaki, lurah sama dituruni

Some snipshots of yesterday







The rest of the photos havent been upload yet but it will be available soon at my Fotopages v1.1 so look out for it.

Comments

Popular Posts