Goodbye my digi cam

Due to my carelessness i have official lost my digital camere at Downtown East. Sad sobz sobz, the digital camera have been a loyal companion since January 2004, it has been with me for two years now and have never died on me before.

Currently i am in much state of confusion. Hoping hard to get a place in NUS, but i have my doubts, too much tears have been flowing of late. I've lost my strength to stand strong, in a crowd i can show that bubbly me but when alone all the insecurities came back, only to Allah i hold on strong. In time like this, reflections are best done. Hoping for a miracle. Faith in Allah keeps me going.

What are the next best alternatives? Work in my line, my diploma, but i've no confidence and i dont think i want to be working in my line, it's too much of a rat race and i was never good in it anyway. Of course if i were to go back to my line of work the pay will be much better than what i'm currently getting. For now i really wonder what i will be doing this sme date next year, five years down the road, ten years down the road.

I think this few months i just want to be in this transition period while waiting for NUS's reply if it's gona be a no, i'm gona find a perm job and try again next year. Argh dragon year it's gona be a tough fight. If luck aint on my side then will work longer and save enough money to send myself overseas. Well can always opt for the marry arich guy and be a tai-tai option I wouldnt want that not for now.

I really miss school. Schooling life is the best of times. Trust me on this.

"Allah telah pun menetapkan rezeki hamba-hambanya"

Comments

Popular Posts