My confusion

I dont like LAST of anything.

Last day of work tomorrow. Arghhh tak suker.

I seem to get attached easily to people i recently got to know and when it's time to leave it pains my heart to separate it with theirs

I dont like it you know, i will go crazy over that person for a few days or even months until it's all over. And it's all over happens when they really hurt me hard like saying something harsh or hurtful or constantly saying things that hurts. You know someting i'm usualie caught in a position where the other party are either attached or single and unavailable, so it will take some time to get over them. But at that trap moment i really treasure time spend with them even in silence, well only i feel it in that matter, the other party usually dont. I find it a challenge too, to still be good friends, i mean sometimes they will think i'm too flirty and leave, but all i relie want out of it is sincere friendship. Argh and i miss Y-O-U. Some of them turn out to be my close friends while others choose the other side of the coin.

Friends leaving friends, why? Hmm

I dont want tomorrow to come.

I want to stay in my bubble and look softly into the eyes for the very last time, i will miss those two, one have left and one more to go tomorrow. SobZ.

Comments

Popular Posts