Itchy itchy hands

So far since GSS started i've gotten myself a new jeans and two new tops. Is that enough if you ask me inevitably no. I am itchy to get myself at least two new skirts argghhh luckily pay has just came in and i now have a certain amount to be spent[must remember that the money needs to last me for a month] There's still food and transportation need to be paid and aside that misc fees. Looks like the money will deplete soon as i will be going out almost everyday this coming week. So if you guys wana date me out please inform me earlier, my schedule is getting pack khe khe khe.

Aside that i think that year 2006 has been a year of waiting for me. Waiting to finish school, waiting for graduation day, waiting for work, waiting for university's application result, waiting for people to finish camp, waiting for people to come home, waiting to get new wardrobe, waiting to get new hp, waiting to get new wireless router, waiting to go Bangkok, waiting and waiting and waiting ahahaha but look at it in another manner it really really really teaches me to be patient even more patient than i already am.

I want to buy skirts!! grrr...

Comments

Popular Posts