My GSS shopping days are over hehe. My account is depleted but not finish, okie finally got my two skirts, so happy and they better last me for a few years, burnt a hole in my pocket buying them.

Was happy to meet the girls again on Tuesday. Went over to Joo Chiat Complex to get cloths for Hari Raya and it was soooooo deserted man. There weren't any crowd so we manage to get good bargains =D. Graduation day is coming and i've bought my cloth waiting for my mum to turn it into something pwetty khe khe.

I've been having tummy problems again the last few days and cant seem to make it disseappear. It felt like those days few months back when i felt sick, arghh i dont want to fall sick man not at this time. In addition i'm having a lil sorethroat and feeling farnie everytime i come home after spending the day out.

Fi, thanks for the outing yesterday. Benchwarmesrs was fun with lots of crazy laugh. Really enjoyed your company and we seem to have some similarities like people-watching. Though silent sometimes becomes of us but nevertheless it was a day well spent and i was a lil excited in the end. I only regret not taking a photo and u were looking great! You've made my day =D

Planning ahead for the week.....

I want to go Ikea tomorrow......

Comments

Popular Posts