Set me thinking

"Just who?

Yea, it would be nice to have such a friend. A companion could be a more suitable word. Someone I know I can go to when I need that 'extra' bit of attention because I'm home very little nowadays, having my school over an hour's journey away, and needing to be out for project work and whatnot.

And I know that life would be more meaningful with the knowledge that I mean something to someone else. And I guess that would be an added motivational device."

quoted off from a junior's blog, Hilmi, i find him extremely interesting, no more like mysterious. On the outside calm and serene but what's going on thru his mind. To be check out.

Does lover and companion came together or are they two different package? is it in need of a companion more or in need of lover more? What is companion? What is lover?......

Comments

Popular Posts