Randomness of everything

First Happy TEachers Day to all. I saw my beloved maths teacher in Berita today and i received my first ever Teacher's Day gift from my tutee on Thursday. A pwetty butterfly brooch which is uber cute.

Second while i was bathing just now a baby lizard climb out of the shower screen's and scare the hell out of me, i quickly call for SOS and my bro went to kill it. This is so phobia of me i am scared of lizards and i had a bad experience of frogs[i think i've written about that in one of my previous posts]. So whoever gona be my man better know how to kill lizards cos as soon as i see them it's gona be "HELP!!" with loud screams.

Third we had dinner at Teh Tarik Muslim Eating house at JBS today and i recommend you the food there is yummylicious, except it's a lil warm. We met my dad's working colleague who was with his family and grandchildren. His friend was teasing him that you're gona have grandkids soon and was saying something like "ah yang ini tak lama lagi(in reference to my brother)" haha then my mum goes "yang ini baru tujuh belas tahun". Now my brother being larger than life in comparison to his cute sister has always had people mistaken him for being the eldest and me the youngest. How nice! I'm gona stay young forever like this.

Fourth i made some new friends in class, but dont forsee to be close nit as our class is quite big and it's impossible to noe everyone. From the way it seems not many will further on to the degree stage. Some are goin over to Bradford, while other are going back to the workforce. I learn two things from my senior classmates:one of them in engage(woah!) and the other mention that it's quite a challenge to keep up with the lifestyle they had while working and then suddenly going back to school(money wise). They said it's better to study all the way while you can, but of course sooner or later you have to earn the bucks too. I am giving myself three more years and that's it and hoping to clear all modules with one go.

Fifth okie i'm struggling with my Financial Management module, in it we have to learn accounting. No it IS ACCOUNTING, this is the biggest challenge, i noe nuts about accounting and i'm being introduce to the intermediate of it. My lecturer didn't start from the basics and going heads-on with the contents, typing this suddenly remind me of Hazwan from SP Dip in Accountancy, maybe i should ask him to tutor me. I'm really worried for this module. I dont wish to repeat any modules.

Sixth my students, got to do an SOS exam plan for them. One has improved in his maths but the other two no. Maths is the main challenge. Ohhh i soo need to crack my head to help them understand, Ya Allah give me strength. I can feel the pressure as the Final Exams are approaching.

Seventh test and assignment project due in one month, stress of school life. It feels great yet different.

Eighth i've been looking at too many kahwin2 foto, i feel like i want to kahwin but shhh Degree first then work. Like my bro says "Buat apa nak kahwin siang2?" hehe

Nineth anyone knows where i can trade-in ipods or repair other than the Apple shop?

Last but not least, atuk is home, may his health improve in days to come, after about a month plus in the hospital.

p/s: added at 10.55pm i feel so fat,inferiority complex, i wish i was a slimmer me and can buy clothes of the rack, why am i sooo fat? haiz...

Comments

Popular Posts