Ramadhan is leaving us


Have we done enough to feed our souls? We are constantly hungry for food but are we ever as hungry for our soul?

I feel i have not done enough this Ramadhan neither have i done enough justice to my life. All of us need a balance of our faith and this world and i havent seen me trying to acheive this. I miss being the girl i was back in 2002. Fresh out of school it was cruel to step into the big big world, but nonetheless i have seen people, fellow friends who are still as strong as before, as faithful if not better. I wish to be like them, frequently need to remind myself, i am a muslim first whereever i go. May everyday be a better day. It's a good month for reflections.

That aside, dont you think it's just as exciting to be celebrating your birthday on the most auspicious Muslim celebration Eid Mubarak. I am much looking forward to this day to hear the recitation of Takbir on my 20th. What a beauty. And may Allah grant me more hidayah and bring me back to the right-path. I want to be better.

To err is human and i still have my wants from this dunia. For this Hari Raya i've rented a DSLR, since i still can't afford to buy one for myself, at a great price, will be collecting it on this Sunday and hope to master it asap for Tuesday's use.Looking ahead after that, celebration will be kept short due to my brother's and my upcoming exams however the 24th will be one the greatest day ever of my life. hehe manage not to get any new clothes this year, will be wearing my graduation piece on Eid, only a pair of new heels and a cute lil' bag which is totally not appropriate for Eid(coz it has a cat print on it :p).

May we seize the oppurtunity of this last leg of Ramadhan and to all Muslims Salam Eid Mubarak.

Comments

Popular Posts