Prank calls x infinity=stupid

Monday, humming along making my way to the mrt and suddenly, ring ring ring, Hello may i speak to Zafirah? Yes Zafirah here speaking. Argh as reported back in March or April there was this period of time i received prank calls, it happen again just now morning. I just realised what tick me off, prank calls, it really gets on my nerves, i was soo furious and i should have just screw the caller upside down but i didnt i was too nice still being polite on the phone. Initially i thought it maybe be a friend because the caller address me as my name, but to my disappointed its just one idiot, dah nampak sah prank call, lagi2 because the caller called form a private number.

If i had a chance to scold him this is what i would say: If you think calling people anonymously is fun on a Monday morning, think again, you've picked the wrong victim. So people beware of unknown callers to your hp. And i seriously have no idea who the caller is and it really spoilt my mood for the day.

Just before i received the call, i was already thinking of smsing everyone on my phonebook list a happy gd morning wish and to have a great week ahead, to my dismay i was sooo upset and angry that i was left moody till now.

ANd seriously dont ever play prank on me it really pushes my most vulnerable button, sadly enough if it's one my friends, that's if once i've found out, tiada maaf bagimu, i will never trust you again forever.Period.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, hehe i finally arrived at Yew Tee after days of pestering, it went well. I'm glad and Nazhan is soo cute lah, now soo buncit, hahaha. Hopefully the future will be better and easiy adaptable to the new family. Insya-Allah.

Have been out for the Hari Raya visiting only on weekends, no more Hari Raya for me 13 more days to exam.

Comments

Popular Posts