i.am.stress

I want to go :

1. Spain, because my auntie mention it just now.

2. PErth, in end May because Tiger Airways now fly there.

3. National Museum to see "Under the Crescent Moon" exhibition.

4. National Library for the "Aksara" exhibition.

5. Travel and travel and go far far away, sound like one loner sey haha.

6. Carousel high tea but i want someone to belanja me.

I am happy today because:

1. I met Fi right at the smack of Simpang Bedok, i was sooo shocked that i scream at him ohhh gosh still smiling from ear to ear and now my throat is sore.

I am upset today because:

1. I got scolded for slamming the car door which i incidentally do it.

2. Mi left to KL for 3 days, because i want to follow, and buy all the books and stay at Pan Pacific.

3. I'm broke, i need mooooo.

4. I have tones of readings and assigment.

I am thankful to Allah for giving me this oppurtunity to live and i should stop complaining and keep counting my blessings.

I am planning to do something ridiculous tomorrow, i'm not sure if i have the guts, watch out for tomorrow's update~

Comments

Popular Posts