khairuddin.saharom.love

Ok here goes the ridiculous plan. B.H/B.M organize a Mother's Day High-tea at S.wissote.l last Saturday. Since i didn't had enough money to go for the event, i actually plan to crash it after it was over, just so that i can meet the host for the day, my belove abg Khai, meet him for once face to face and take a photo with him.

Khairuddin Saharom, since fame awards day!

But all my plans went to waste when my mother said we are going to IMM after your tuition. I actually plan to go S.wissote.l after my tuition. haha so there it goes, the guts was there but it didnt happen. All those close to me would know how crazy i can get over abg Khai to the extend of sending him a Hari Raya kad last Dec but it didnt reach him and it was posted back.

The thing is I Have No Idea how to get to him, so if anyone of you have suggestion or ideas or contacts, puhlease inform me ya! Thank u sooo much.

Comments

  1. he is not interested in girls. dun bother. save your money and put it to better use.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts