Adulthood

A Happy 21st birthday to me. Thanks to all that flooded my inbox early in the morning and well wishes from cyberland, msn and friendster. How did i celebrate my 21st, just in short 'simply'.

Last night went out with the girls for bowling initially but after dinner we were full that we settle for cakes at Secret Recipe.



So i woke up late, tired from the late night out, with many messages in my inbox, happy!Decided to drop by SP as MLS was having their fundraising to supprt them. Thanks to all my juniors who have wish me today and not forgetting dedicating an entire song and birthday wish for me, wah kecoh2. Macam permaisuri ku dilayan hari ini.Miss you all!



And there was a stall doing henna, so i treated myself to one, it was pretty cheap $5 for one-side of a hand, and it's a buy one get one, practically means two side lah. Go get it if u want at SP available till Friday, 26 oct 2007, the Big tent opposite Convention Centre.



Went straight to lecture after dropping by SP. Had many well wishes again from classmates.My first present for this year was lovingly given by my dear brother, a Crumpler bag, lovingly nice =D



And the evening was ended beautifully with my family dinner at Bedok Corner, hehe.I've got dreams to catch but before that i better do well in my upcoming exams. Bleargh exams again, orang lagi nak jalan raya lah =p. More pics at "My 21st" and i have the whole year to celebrate my 21st lah eh....

Comments

Popular Posts