And my thoughts speak

A crazy week i went through and a crazy day to go before i can finally settle in the airplane once more to catch up on sleep. I've been thinking now is a right time for me to leave home ground, go stretch my wings and fly but why? Due to the fact that i wont be leaving so much behind, most importantly my dearest family and friends but no significant other.

I guess the lack of something tying me down really makes me want to go all out, but relationships are not meant to tie you down, but it's easier to do it now then later, or when i do have a significant other. Speaking of which yes i do miss and i do wish for that man in my life to come, no luck up to now. I've always believe in partners supporting each other in achieving their dreams/goals though much sacrifice needs to be go thru before that.

There are days i enjoy being like this and there are days i have to tell myself, being alone is a blessing in disguise and i should stop whining and count my blessings.

Good news received from one of my MDI.S mates, she's getting married right after graduation, haha, how cool is that, i hope my prince charming will appear too, maybe next year and come fly me away to honeymoon. But back on reality grounds my wishy-washy may not come true after all, maybe there's something i need to do, something bigger, something beyond the unknown. Like i said before life is all a learning journey.

Still discovering up till today and like the old saying that goes "jodoh will come when you least expect it" so i shall stop expecting....how about a boyfriend for now? Ok i want but i can't, i'm engage to my degree already, keep focus.

Crapping much, good nite peeps :)

Comments

Popular Posts