My April in a post

My final presentation in all of my school life ended on 29 April at 415pm. It was wonderful great and all thanks to Allah i manage to answer the very difficult questions my lecturer shot at me which i wasn't really prepared(i did assume certain qs that he was going to ask and pre-made answers for them but those didn't appear) for but still manage to find a good response from the corners of my brain.

My April in short was full of birthday celebration.

First adik's birthday with dinner at Sedap Corner@Simpang aka Chef Bob Restaurant.



Second mama's birthday at home, no biggie, except we surprise her with a cake.



Ma and her all time must-order-if-eat-at-Swensen Coit Tower!

Third was grandma's 69th birthday at Rasa Istimewa, CCK.



May all the April babies be in good health and iman.

I am so not motivated to update, or somedays i have ideas on what to write but by the time i reach the keyboards i just couldn't be bother, hehe. Nevertheless for my caring family and friends i am now recovering from fever and a bad sore throat and at the same time is job-hunting.

My days have been pretty good and i will try my best to catch up with those people i have been missing pretty soon ya =)

Comments

Popular Posts