NDP eve

Ohh noo i feel so behind time, i feel soo lazy to finish up my project. Wakaka. Ish zaf, rabakz. Tapi kene buat jugak lah. Anyway hari ini nothing much happen just duduk umah, sand all the wood pieces, then Siti datang nak use the Scroll saw, hehe, fun ah tengok dia potong her wood for our models. Then while she was doing that at my backyard, one of my cat by the name of Charcoal came, so me pun ada lah dukung die macam baby tapi dia geram and wanted to struggle out but i hold her on tightly maka dengan itu she go and cekau my right eye, ALAMAK! sikit punya sakit, it was painfull, hope not to get any infection from the scratch, tapi memang padan muka kau lah Zaf asal gi peluk the cat kuat-kuat. Ish geram after that i marah the cat and cekik-cekik dia...hehehe....



Later on teman my cuzin, went for her guy's birthday at his home, the condominium nearby my place, since Siti was around i ask her to come along, and so we went together. It was nice and fun they had sphagettie which i was craving for and BBQ food, yummy we stayed on till about 730 pm nak went home to do Maghrib and then sent SIti to Tanah Merah. Ohh ya met Ariffin there and Siti met her friend, what a tiny world we live in, right?



~ I can't live, if living is wiothout you, i can't live, i can't live anymore ~



I've met in my life, many friends but none compare to you, your care and love that you have showered me with have touched me. I wouldn't want to lose you in any way. I wish this friendship will last long forever. And you know that i will always miss your company.



I'm in love with love, love has come and conquer me , this stupid thing called L.O.V.E



~ I'm all out of love, i'm so lost without you ~



Comments

Popular Posts