Sunday morning

SUnday is here again.



HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YUYUL....*winkz* all the best for future endeavours.



Got back results for Furniture studio, going down the drain to the max, i sure have to buck-up for Exhibition pavillion, hope can do it...haiz...dissapppointed with myself.



Yesterday my kuliah at Ghufran was super great, i love my saturday's; morning having tuition evening religious classes, i miss them lots, religious classes which i don't obtain, now i'm in the mainstream education of society. And in the morning teaching arabic to this small kido of Pri 1 at least some refresher for my arabic or else i'll forget them all hehe and well there's tuition again today...wooohooo but he does give me problems maybe i'm yet too soft, hope he'll be a good boy and listen well to me today.



Looking forward to a busy week ahead with upcoming meetings and school werk. Left only about 3 weeks to MAJOR FINAL SUBMISSION for Sem 1 that's not much time, halfway thru my three year course already, time really flies man.



Life is full of surprises, there's still hope after all :D



Even if i can't reach to the light at the end of the tunnel, at least the shimmereing of light ever befall on me once.





Comments

Popular Posts