1 am

It's 1 am and am still alive which is very rare, feeling reallie idiotic right now coz i cant seem to finish up my 1000 word essay have completed half of it but for the art+space section can't seem to write.

Had a nice chat wip my bespren, long time no talk to him, basically updates bout live but i still havent get to ask him enuf questions. Hhahaha.

Live has been haha i dunoe dis-organized like i dont have time for everyone like that and it seems the same for my other-half busy and tired. It's just me to myself and my thoughts.

And i want to go to bazaar@Plaza again tmrw i want Ramlee burger and the snow ice yummy.Haha when i'm stressed up i eat a lot and that is soooo true, have been eating like a bear at home , hungry bear and the weather is not giving way have to keep going to kitchen and drink H2O.

WIll have to miss tmrw's TIGA penjuru but i'll still come down on Friday, gona miss washing eyes session.hahahahha.

Tuesday evening met Baitina she's as cute as ever lah always entertaining me with her stories everytime i see her. Miss her a lot, miss the times we go home or to school together and talk about the non other ##### ahahah, she, me and Nuraidah.I miss secondary school days. Yet at times i feel like i dont want to grow up just want to remain at secondary level forever.Haiz.That wont happen i guess.

Still aiming to print on Friday, but my essay nie eh still haven finish tomorrow's essay submission is at 1 pm still got lecture at 10 to attend and haven't do CSW homewerk shucks, and Nurhayat and my vp is pressurizing me about Friday's event grrrr.Clever you but it's ok i will try my best.

Working under tremendeaus pressure, hmmm later kalau dah kerja cam ne gaknye.Mampukah aku mengatasinya?????

Nak tidur but cant....

Comments

Popular Posts