So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
cause i'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when i'll be back again
Oh babe, i hate to go.............

But, i'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when i'll be back again
Oh babe, i hate to go..............

It's neairng my trip to Japan, i'm gona mish everyone and especially to my beloved FOC CAMP COMMITTEE, KEM PANGLIMA, all the best to you guys and i doa that everything will go smoothly and in the end of the day all hardship and quarrels and arguments that we have been through will only be as sweet as taste of succes will linger in our tongues and the satisfaction that comes with it is better than the ones before.All the best guys.

And for those who are interested to send me off at the airport(as if there are)i'll be taking Japan Airlines and meet up point will be :

15 May 2005
8.30pm @ Changi Airport Terminal One
Japan Airline COunter

Miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doa for me sentiasa tenang dalam perjalanan dan selamat pulang ke pangkuan keluarga.Amin.

Comments

Popular Posts