Back from the busy days

Not saying that i will not be busy, still have minor submissions and two test to do. Received some news just now. daddy wont be home too early,has been transferred to Narita for further training for another week.


School is ending soon, oh sadness, seems like want to start poly all over again, have fear of facing the working world and still have many other stuff to settle for school before i officially graduate.


Local uni's admission have been open and i've yet to submit mine, not particularly bz but have been catching up on myself lately, and settling some family matters.Oh Nurhayat edition still need to be check,but the one Hisham sent me is unclear so i better call him.


Friday me and bro and his fren went to bowling, and did what i scored three, THREE strike in a row hehe look at the pic below, so amaze by myself. I'm the second bowler by the way.


Saturday went shopping all alone. All alone no friend hehe i miss him man, when he accompanies me to shopping, i bought myself a new pair of jeans and a new top hehe which i think i want to exchange for something else coz dont think i look nice in it.Haha *bluek*


"yea... but you gotta let it go and move on..." a friend told me , i think it's tru what he said it's reli time for me to get on with life and let the past be part of my memory block. Just hope the best for the club. hmmm...


leaving me to my thoughts.....

Comments

Popular Posts