Met up with my primary school bestfriend, wah super kecohrable, had a nice time with her and her sis, lucky kak ayn tag along it's fun, see them squabble at everything. We talked, we chat, we jalan2, we take only a pic (i think). It was nice to be in their company again, the last time i really went out with her was like back in secondary days. We have grown of course,in many ways, but i think deep down we are still the same, the sweet little gerl we all use to be, i'm waiitng for the pic so that i can upload it later.

See me typing this entry early in the morning hehe, i'm soo tired of tuition these days and will sleep straight away after i'm done with the kids.I'm suppose to go to school to return my library books and pay my fines, still cant get my butt over there, think today i should and gona drop by the Career 2006 fair later.

Ice skating updates will be up when i'm back.

Tata titi tutu keke.

Comments

Popular Posts