Time to let things out

Warning: Lots of deep tots entry, if preferred click on 'x' at the top-right most corner of ur screen.

The emotions of a woman speaking.

Okie i can't do it any more i think, especially after the dream i had just now. I called she answerd and screwd me upside down. Ohh what sins and complications have i bring into my life. Looking for trouble? i dont know, why can't things be simpler, why or is it that the path to take has been set but i turn wrongly at the corners. Is it that or what is wrong here? i'm damn frustrated lah, haisy astghfirullah hal azim. What's becoming of me?? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh

And yeah i feel like just becoming friends you know it's kind of easier for me then, the next three years has to be change for a start and i would like to concentrate a lot more on myself. Think i've played too much back in poly days, but i studied too, just not hard enuf, this is the time to just pay full-attention to me and my gerlfriends they need me and this kind of times are more crucial for emotional support than anything else in the world. Faith and love, care and share, but nowdays i'm not able to do so with the man any longer, i dunoe why, i'm still trying to find a way, a source for me to let go of the frustration in me but seems unfound. The cause of all this lagi i tak tahu. But i think maybe it's the transitional period we all go thru when entering another chapter of life, yeah i think that's what it is and i just have not settle in to the introduction of the story yet. Infant, Kindergarten, Primary, Secondary, Poly and now undergradraduate. Three more years that's it and then it's out to university of life.

Work and find lots of money, build my life, the life i want to have, the life that i dunoe if i want to share with anyone. Oh ya have been quite selfish lately i think, that includes sharing everything all to me, ohh well this blog will take all the punches, you very loyal eh, i scream at u oso u never talk back to me. I feel soo bedek rite now, ish is it me or do others feel the same too. I dont wish to lie to myself especially, eh another day i will come back with proper updates. And i really dont want the dream to come true, maybe it's easier if i just take my leave from it.

Comments

Popular Posts