Very random:

Woo hooo i'm going back to school, stress level going up, it's gona be sch tuition, sch tuition everyday for at least till the end of the year. My exam are schedule in November. I really hope, no i have to make it work this time around and do exceptionally well. Okie can't say much yet other than i'm uber excited.

My granddad is in ICU and i hope he recovers soon. Insya-Allah.

I miss my students at Y-u-N-e-n-g p-r-i-m-a-r-y especially alif keke. Well i hope they turn out and grow up to be good students and children to their parents. No more relief for me.

My tutees are having their CA2 this coming week, 3 out of 4 of them, ahahah, kinda stress up alil and worried of their performance.

Ok noting proper to update just blabbering stuff coz dah seminggu tak blog haha and this next pic is for Shad, cute or not my cats?


Comments

Popular Posts