alone.again

I just have to type this down it was hitting me hard when i heard it over Warna today. "Suamimu adalah yang terbaik untukmu walaupun ada banyak lelaki lain yang lebih baik darinya" and how true is that. Only Allah knows what's best for us when we may still go on whining that we want better things.

That boils down to my sudden big urge lately that came again about how i wish i was in my dream university, running after my dreams, enjoying the n'us wave, academics, friends, societies and all that makes it seem just a dream. Yeap it is just a dream. It will never happen, i've got to wake up and and and work on my exams, keep at my focus, focus, focus.

After this time i've grown attached to you, much attached that it was tough to tell you that, but i hope this is what's best for now, i pretty hope the future will be better. Let's go after our dreams, turn them into reality, support and motivate with much care and concern, and love. If it's truly meant to be, it will be. =D

Comments

Popular Posts