My.account.has.been.hack

My dear friends and family please do not worry if you've receive a disturbing e-mail from me. My account has been hack badly!

I can't log in anywhere now and if u see me online at 'zafinet@ho....' that's not me. I will create a new account soon, will keep you all updated.

Thank you.

[edit]I'm gona declare to the world of my stupidity. I just realise how my account got hack into, Two days ago i received an e-mail from hotmail saying that they will close down my account if i dont reply to the particular link with my password. That's it i fell for the trap, how naive of me! anyway the e-mail look really legitimate, so dear readers please do not be as silly as i am. Learn from my mistake. I really feel dumb right now and it dosen't help much that exam is next week. I am sick of myself![/edit]

Comments

Popular Posts