My Monday

While walking home from school today i witness irony of 'cinta monyet'. There was this couple, students in school uniform, the tiff started off with "Why did u go to her house at 1150pm? Is she your girlfried?" and the couple then go on arguing while walking in the same direction that i was walking home. So i cross to the other side of the road not wanting to get in the middle of the dispute. What caught me by surprise was that the girl then started shouting "I whack you then you know" and she then started beating the hell out of the guy by punching him in the face a few times. Mind you the guy further challenge the girl by saying "come ah beat me ah" so she threw even more punches at him. Another lady who was walking with her daughter than shouted at them, "Kids even if you're fighting no violence please, you should hug each other". The punches stop but the shouting didn't, mind you i can hear loud and clear what they were arguing about.

A few minutes later the tiff went down to this "You dont love me anymore right?" and the girl started sobbing, the guy just ignored her but they were still walking side by side. Just before i went into my lane i turn around and saw PDA, the guy was hugging the girl comforting her right in the middle of the pathway blocking people's path. Talk about puppy love, a classic example. Haiz kids nowdays can't they find a better spot to fight, but the irony of it all is how at that age, without being married they already started punching one another. She's somebody's daughter, he's somebody's son, they are still in school, what would happen if somebody really got hurt, and me being dumstruck didn't know what to do, lucky that lady tegur-ed them.

On a different note, children are parents responsibility, and i hope one day when i have my own kids i'll be able to bring them up well to be good khalifah in this world, amin. Before i can have kids i need to find the man to marry me, oh where oh where are you my prince? hehe, Selamat berbuka people.

I thought i stand a chance, but maybe i don't, give me answers and certainty please.

Comments

Popular Posts