The first day

A brand new day, attended the Seminar Interaktif Al-Quran at Expo, was glad with the 1200 crowd, masya-Allah, it was pretty fun and had a great insight into what Tarannum was all about. They will held another seminar as such in May so do look out for it.





Later accompanied Aishah for a senior's wedding at Tampines, i've always love red but don't think i look good in one, but she look stunning, congrats Kak Marsyitah!



I feel an urgent need to re-learn my tajwid, anybody interested? saw a class at Al-Ansar that fits my schedule. My nearly 2-year old Nokia 6288 needs to be replace however i still can't decide as yet what handphone i want to buy, so fickle-minded ahakz.

It's hard to let go, i thought we share a common ground and now all you do is leave me behind

Comments

Popular Posts