Pastamania dah Halal!!!

FAQ Here

Last week i received and e-mail from my friend, she mention casually that she saw Pastamania with a halal logo, so i eagerly google it down and smack in their main website is the halal logo. With much disbelief, i went down to check it out today!!! Yeay to another halal-certified outlet, now we can all contribute to the economy of Singapore. It was awesome, food was great and they had this mini-menu booklet, which in my opinion is the best marketing tool ever.

My friend's vegetarian pasta

My creamy chicken pasta and orange juice =)

Imagine this, you're going for lunch and you decided to settle for Pastamania, not knowing what to order, you take out your mini-menu and there, choices galore!!! The mini-menu fits well into any wallet. Basically you choose the sauce and then the pasta of choice, pay at the counter first, a number will be given and you settle down in your seat while waiting for your food to arrive. Amazingly food came in less than 5 minutes!

I got down to Kino to buy the present my student requested, but i just can't help it that i needed to get another book. Was searching for "Who move my cheese" initially but couldn't find it, so decided to go with something about Islam. Have always wanted to read the writings of Karen Armstrong, so here goes my first Armstrong book, any other recommendations about Islamic books in English are most welcome! and i better give all my pay to my mother once i start work or else i will keep on buying books after books, never bring me into a bookshop okie?

Comments

Popular Posts