On unusual days

I will pick up some courage to get out of the house and do something useful like heading down to National Library after visiting a sister who was hospitalized in KKH. I headed straight to this section and rows of books just made me go nuts. Initially wanted to borrow 8 books, but since i only brought a small bag and had to carry the books home, i finally settle for 3.



I then got hungry so for lunch i decided to finally try Hanis after wanting to eat there for many many moons. I had fish and chips set. The fruit, soup and garlic bread was much better than the fish and chips itself. Next time i am going to give the pasta a try =).



There is also currently an on-going exhibition at National Library about Singapore's Top Brands Logo Design, go check it out.

Looking forward to March.

Comments

Popular Posts