170704

Hehe i know i know i'm suppose to sleeping, just got off-line, he was there ... hehe excited today can sleep with a smile on my face. Miss him soo much.

 

Just felt like doing the following....

 

 *_5 Things You Can See_*

1. comp's speaker

2. comp's lcd

3. calender

4. printer

5. my digi camera

 

*_5 Things You Are Doing Right Now_*

1. beaming (aft chatting with him)

2. typing

3. smiling

4. thinking of him

5. listening to makin aku cinta

 

*_5 Things You Ate In The Last 24 Hours_*

1. rice for dinner

2. hor fun for lunch

3. nasi sambal goreng for breakfast

4. 1/4 piece of sandwhich for breakfast

5. nasi goreng yesterday's dinner

 

*_5 Things You Did So Far Today_*

1. chat

2. go online

3. update blog

4. go school

5. dwell about life

 

*_5 Things You Can Hear Right Now_*

1. typing sound

2. Permaidani by Aris

3. fan

4. my mouse's clicking sound

5. the sound of the nite

 

*_5 Colors You Can See_*

1. blue

2. black

3. grey

4. orange

5. red

 

*_5 Beverages You Drink Frequently_*

1. plain water

2. ice milo

3. ice lemon tea

4. lemon barley

5. ribena

 

*_5 TV Shows You Liked When You Were A Little Kid_*

1. aksi mat yoyo

2. power rangers

3. tom and jerry

4. The flinstones

5. The Adam's family

 

*_5 Things To Do When You're Bored_*

1. chat online

2. read

3. sleep

4. eat

5. watch tv

 

*_5 Things / Persons That Never Fail To Cheer You Up_*

1. Famous amos!!

2. Friends!

3. Freshies

4. Him!!!( my crush)

5. anyone

 

*_5 Things You Can't Live Without_*

1. my beloved computer

2. my family

3. my friends

4. my school

5. my religion

 

*_5 Things/people You Love_*

1. love my family

2. love my friends

3. love my crush

4. love MLS

5. love my cats...meows

 

*_5 Things/people You Dislike_*

1. smokes n cigarettes

2. backstabbers

3. 'squids' i dont eat sotong

4. people who like to talk bad about other people

5. poor leaders

 

 

So what have you all learn about me???? hehehe

Comments

Popular Posts