210704

Assalamualaikum semua...



Wah adik me dah beli hp baru sey, tapi dier pinjam my duit dulu nanti bayar balik in installments. Hehe adik adik manja selalu. My bro beli a Sony Ericsson K700i ok ah bagus veri cool, jeles sey, hehe tak mengapalah hopefully in a few bulan me oso can change my dear Nokia 8250 to something better. Hehe, then masa jalan-jalan pat bedok tu terserempak with my bro sec sch frens, wah they all look at me as if i'm my bro's small sister, yelah me cute aper, look veri young. Perasan tul zaf....



Lepas tu went all the way to Jurong Point cari my dad nye birthday present, wanted to buy untuk ayah something cool yet will look trendy at him, ader a few dat i like but then colour too light later my ayah look pale so i end up with settling with s normal shirt from Goldlion lagipun my dad tak de branded shirt so hope soo much it fits and he likes it...the cloth veri lembut, veri selesa. Hope he likes it. Gona give ayah a surprise on Friday lagipun it's me and adik first time belikan ayah present, then told him ar ginie pun mesti belikan mama present next year. Hehe abih adik said mama nye phone spoilt oreadie, then i was like ahh lets buy mama a new phone then can give her on friday same as ayah, then adik say i got no money, then i say ar use my money first, berlubang juga kocek aku nanti. Hehe. See camne ah



After dat went to school and all the usual stuff. Teman dia orang makan dekat FC3 tadi. Hehe cool got to gi home with my 'twin', it's always either i balik sorang or me balik ngan twin...alalala cian cian dier, but i'll be here okeys..... as usual ah kalau dah balik begitu the cerita pun sepanjang the journey. Hehe but today something extra-ordinary cute happen, korang nak dengar tak? venue: Orange cabin of SMRT, maser dekat tiong bahru station ader dua abang ( baik nye not the mat's types) board the train hehe then both of them sat just beside me and mai..hehe...so maser baru-baru tu tak de pape yg berlaku ah. Den maser we reach this particular station dia nye hp berbunyi mak oit ring tone cair, it was one of those malay jiwang songs so me just gave mai the O_o look..hehe and mai smile at me. Den lepas tu suddenly i dengar ader orang humming and singing softly it was one of the abang hehe i pun turn lah, but tak obvious sangat den mai pusing pat abang tu and look at him top to toe then she look at me and we both smile sarcasticly, hehe nasib baik suara tak sumbang if not i don't know what to say. So me and mai just keep on talking-talking all the way sampai Tanah Merah hehe then maser me diri nak alight i turn back to look kalau mai ader pat belakang me den me terpandang at the abang yang nyanyi tu he said "Bye" then i reply lah " Bye" and smile sheepishly, ahaks (jgn jeles eh sesaper). As soon as we step of the door i told Mai "kalau abang tu mintak no. aku tadi dah lama aku bagi ..ahakz" no lah just kidding then the two of us love at the whole incident..haha...gerek suits the mood ... we were telling each other to stay and stand up for our stand to be single for one long time ahaks...hehe everytime i go home with her mesti banyak yang di diskusi but all power2 topic... I love u my 'twin'...*muacks*



wah panjang sey entry nyari..ok got to go but then again last but not least



~i miss my crush and i miss the guy who love me, i'm trapped but i'll learn how to crawl out from this trap of mine~

 

Semoga hari esok lebih baik dari hari ini



 





Comments

Popular Posts