Awallah dondang

Hehe havent update for a while rite???



FRIDAY



Deep in thoughts day, think a lot, about me and hims. We had a site visit down to SPACE at Millenia Walk really high-end furniture shop. Design superb, price OH NOO!, there's dis particular dining chair that cost $2 316 per piece. Ouch that's exp or maybe if i can get a rich husband for myself then maybe i could buy that piece. Khehe. Any takers ???



SATURDAY



Out to town, watch I-Robot with someone, woo hoo nice nice show superb, settings and all recommended by Zaffy, 10 Z's.Hehe. Wanted to watch Ella enchanted actually but then thought that I-Robot would be worth better the bucks and so it's true.



Nite event Awallah DOndang, was fun overall, pics taking and all. Sang SInga Purba did well, love SP to bits. Will load pics soon. Enjoy.



~ what am i to do ~



answers are clear, but yet i'm here, confuse and in deep thoughts. OOps havent been concentrating much on my design better buck-up soon man got only two weeks left to submission not enough time, time is running, and i'm running from it....How long more do you want to run....You can't run away forever....I just couldnt say it , haiz...



it's gona be painfull, it's gona be ouchies, hope you can take it, i just tak sampai hati to hurt you, coz i've been thru the pain and it's not easy to put someone you care for in such a position....



i felt a sense of attachement with him, again, zaf the mind is topsy-turvy the heart's even worse complicated, dis lil' dearie friend of mine, unsure yet hmmm, wondering, i dunoe, felt soo close when i was beside him, felt the burning passion inside, felt that his mine, but is not...



is my mind just playing games or is it my heart, where is it leading me too???



one thing i'm sure, i'm not ready for another one though i do have the craving....



am i being contradictory??? someone tell me..slap me and wake me up



Miss him, him and him.



"It takes two to tango"



~ Got to do school werk ~



Comments

Popular Posts