Aaarggghhh.....



What's happening to me?



Sekolah has been okay, tak de banyak yang berlaku, cumer kene buat banyak ground research, go around SIngapore cari kedai yang ada menggunakan Paul Mitchell brand..anyway does anyone uses that? Have you guys ever heard of the brand?.....



CLub has been great....haha late nights at school are getting better each other....didn't know much people misses me, yesterday didn't went down to clubhouse and every one started looking for me....hahaha



Life....life ? life ?



~ aku, aku, aku....ahh dat's selfish of me to think of me and only me what about others out there....



keliru, cumburu, mengapa? pikiran kot sebab tu macam ginie...entahlah....pasrah....mengaku kalah, sekejap sahaja? sampai bila?



persoalan demi persoalan, sudah ku rasa kelainannya, maafkan aku, bukan kau tapi aku, salahku.........



dalam bubbleku



masih merindui, dahaga kasih sayangmu ~



Penat.........

Comments

Popular Posts