Seoul garden nites out

~ in the wrong mood, as Siti would put it ~



i'm feeling it again, when i was there beside him, it feels so right, yet it feels so wrong too, i miss him but what is there to do, i can't tell, i think he will find it stupid lah, me falling for him, just idiotic...i'm mad



in my dream i kissed him a very sweet kiss on his special day, it feels so real......



miss my crush too, saw him online but he was away so didn't tegur him or anything...hope he's doing fine, hehe, i just love the conversation we had a few days back, just soo fun



and the dear...hmm i dunoe can say i'm still running away as best as i can, avoiding it at all times, answers are clear but yet i'm still here...



lately those questions came back again, having someone to love and be love in return, love is stupid, it makes you stupid, it makes you think of stupid stuff....



i miss having a guy....



~ someone slap me and wake me up ~



School has been fine, i miss school, absent for two days due to my sickness, was on MC only on Monday but had a bad headache when i wake-up on Tuesday.



My model it's not done yet, so many things to do yet so little time, submission nearing, meeting, Agm and a whole lots of other stuff...busy busy....



I'm seriously lazy right now.... wrong mood ah



~ look what you've done, you've made a fool of everyone~



Enjoy the pixies people...closing ceremony for Exco-31...it has been a wonderful year working with all of you

Comments

Popular Posts