tmrw presentation

All up and done for tomorrow's presentation, hope all goes well...haha and tomorrow got RWP and still haven't do my homework, i thought i love English lessons but RWP change my mind, not realie ah but the lecturer wa lao....haiz DID's will know what i mean....but she's not that ____ after all at least we can all slack in class, wakaka....siao me



Today while waiting for SIti at DOver i met at least 13 people that i new in about 15-20 mins...hehe...including Zul, Azzie, Hafeez, Nurliyana, Wan, Kak SUe, Nadiah, Yu mei, Zhi qi and many more...ahahahah



~ getting more selfish each day, getting hurt even more, no i'm letting myself get hurt, let it leave a scar in me, love him? love him not? love is stupid...how many thousand times have i said that, haha but love is great too.......



miss him man, if only he knows, i was trying to avoid him for a while, wana place myself away from him, it just kills me day by day, then again i don't think i can win his love, but maybe if i'm really confident and go all out, maybe just MAYBE my story might end up like a fairytale, you know the part where the prince charming will come and rescue the princess and give her a kiss, but too bad life ain't a fairytale, you live in the real world gerl....BUT if the fairytale story does come true i'll be like the most luckiest gerl in the world, but looking back i think i'm not lucky after all, mishaps one after another......my love life was never good or is it me, mistakes after mistakes, maybe that is what's wrong with me, can't avoid mistakes, i dunoe, **** me ah.....



Is it love or just infactutaion? WHat is love? WHat is infactuation?.....



I'm sorry i don't want to hurt you, but i think i will somehow, my actions or sayings or thoughts, i miss you.......my trust in you will live on always, you know that.....



Awaiting my prince to come and rescue me



[maybe i should stay away for some time]



We'll wait till the day i say "I QUIT" but not yet....or never will....questionable....



Nitez..... ~



*Accidentally in love*



How much longer will it take to cure this? It's a sickness, love is......

Comments

Popular Posts