what aday

Masya-Allah, i'm soo happy for my brother, tak sia-sia dulu kene marah and all. Tak sia-sia cakap dengan dia baik-baik untuk belajar, masya-Allah i'm soo proud of him if he only knew that all this small lil' gestures make my parents and me proud of him, would be better. He just got he's CA results and masya-Allah he's result are soo much better, he got 2nd in class with much jump compared to 19 in his mid-year, i hope he will strive harder for his final-year exams. SIs is oo proud of you. As you all know me and my brother have only each other to depend on, i mean i ever ar put myself in such a situation if my parents were to leave us and tinggal kita dua jek, i don't have anybody else. I really love my brother, through he did went to a tough time growing up being naughty and all, not saying that i wasn't naughty ar, i was also, i think by now he have slowly matured and learnt his lesson for real. Adik if you knew how much i love you, akak will always doa for you, strive harder for the future ok, i know you can do it and may you're dreams come true and jangan selalu sangat gaduh2 ngan your gerl, treasure her well and you still owe me money okies. Khehehe.



Life's getting challenging with lots of family matters coming up, it's always like this every once in a year everything will come at one go, and it's coming back again. Ya Allah make me strong to face it, astghfirullah hal azim. Hope mum and dad are doing just fine.



QUite an Ok week compare to the past weeks that i have been thru, looking forward to going back into the busy mode. Tomorrow we will be having our second project launch at 10 am, grade for first project will be out too, i think, think i didn't do quite well. Zaf, zaf. A full day ahead of me tomorrow. Looks like all my Saturday's are going to be pack from now on, busy busy, havent been spending much time to myself, haiz. GInie kalau ada guy pun kesian sey, mesti darah upnye. But i'm longing for it, understand understood lah. Sundays will be filled with tutoring and family day. Have to sacrifice one of them at times.



Today's blog feels like me, the real me, full of thoughts and controlled emotion, but yeah it dosent come often. Am still missing him badly, going thru lots now. Be strong dear. How i wish he was mine and i could really be there for him but guess not. All i can do is pray for his well-being and hope that all will go fine. CHallenges in life we have to face, will make us stronger for the future. Take it positively. And always turn to Allah in need of anything, Allah is the best of guidance.



To Haddad, kalau boring cerita kupu-kupu itu, janganlah baca....kehehehe...tak ade orang suruh baca pun :p



~Love brings me nowhere, in the end it will all hurt, am i ready to face hurt again?~



Preserve and endure.......



lots of love from Zaf

Comments

Popular Posts