AAAArrrghhh...



I miss, missing people, haha. Ok start-off the day by goin to school and SIti is like forever late, so you better wake-up earlier hor gerl, can't depend on us much, if i were to die today then who'll wake you up tomorrow. Jangan-jangan wake-up call it's khabar takziah.



Then went off for lucnch, it was raining heavily the weather was soo nice to sleep in, too bad was in school man. SO bought ta bao food then we ate at corner of T5 since our usual place Admin building is wet. Had nice lunch with May and Phyllis.



Later meet with lecturer's , haiz, bad bad re-start project, no concept whatsoever, haven't go war and yet i'm dying. Ish aper nie...Then upset go library cool myself down, but get bored easily weather was nice to sleep, felt sleepy already, went home by 5 like that went off early though lesson ends at 6 today.



Lots of things on my mind, glad much it's okay esp my rapport with my acquaintances and partners in crime.My school werk, ish ish ish, haiz...



I see a brighter light at the end of the tunnel today.

Comments

Popular Posts